Friday, January 12, 2007

MAMA SANTA!!!

Yeah, that's me! I was supposed to have posted this article, and this picture particularly much earlier. But it ain't a bad note to end a week on, thank God it's Friday!

I sang at my church carol which held a week to xmas, it was an event we had spent weeks preparing for. We rehearsed so much that i lost my voice about 3 days to the carol. So i had to keep mute or just mouth the songs all through the last set of rehearsals; i got my voice back, though not fully by the D-day. In all, it went well; i tried not to sing too loudly so my voice wouldn't crack .

I heaved a sigh of relief after the programme, finally it was over. But there's a message i'll like us all to take with us this new year, that's to carry what we call the message of xmas beyond the season throughout the new year. Let's live our lives this year beyond ourselves, let's love, give and share.

Happy new year!


6 comments:

Linkachild Admin said...

...Taking the "first Christmas" mess that became a message of HOPE, LOVE AND LIFE! 4 us today, thats the reason 4 the season.

cute picture :) Mama Santa :)

Anonymous said...

really cute picture!

Anonymous said...

Madame! This your picture is nice o. Did you give out gifts to the kids?

E ku odun o!

Treasure said...

Cute pic.. mama christmas.

opealao said...

Egbon tope, you looked great in that picture!!

ODODO said...

Thanks peeps,
But no autographs please!

I pray for y'all that this year, everyday will be as xmas and you'll ever have cause to rejoice and celebrate.

Ciao!